Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcomes Mr Blue Sky & Other Tune Hues

The weather man aka E.L.O. says...


Hey there mister blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do
Ev'rybody smiles at you



There is no reason to feel blue on Monday with Mr Blue Sky over you.

Welcome to week # 165 of Monday's Music Moves Me

We see color all around and today we will be able to hear color through music. This week's theme selection is from Ian Baird of bethere2day. He has requested songs with a word color in the title.  







PhotobucketOur lovely hostesses, XmasDolly, would like to thank you for joining the party and as always JAmericanSpice, Stacy Uncorked, Just the stuff ya know & myself are happy that you came. Now, it's time to get our groove on with you, so remember to link up and shake your bootie with fellow rockin' blogger buds below!

Dance party rules:  Grab XmasDolly 4M button here,  display it on your blog, and then add your your favorite The weweekly music theme YouTube videos for everyone to enjoy. We aren't music snobs, if you have tunes to share that don't fit in with our theme then no problem! As long as you have music to share, then you're cool coz all we want to do is dance with you! 








Click here for more songs with color in the title.


Did you have a good time on the dance floor? I did. Remember, to be considered for honorary co-host each month, then be sure to add your URL to the link up.  Next stop... your place!  What songs color your world today?

Be sure to come back next week to dance freebie style with the 4M crew, and if you can't get enough music, then join me for Saturday Song-suasion!



LadyJava's Lounge 





7 comments:

  1. Nice choices amazing how many oldies have colours in the titles

    Have a colourtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I forgot about Ebony and Ivory - great song.
    Lady In Red is so so romantic, love that song - too bad hubby is at work ;)
    great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, so many I have not heard in like forever, and a song I've never heard by Elton John. Totally cool. You're definitely rockin' the house girlfriend! YOU GO GIRL! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super songs for this weeks theme. Yours really hit it. I think I danced around the theme. I haven't heard E.L.O in a long time this was great and I do love CCR.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ELO-wow, long time since I heard them and totally forgot about Ebony and Ivory.
    I had never heard the Elton John one...unbelievable!
    Great stuff as always Cathy. Thanks for dancing with me and the hubby today. ;)
    Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  6. ELO brought back some awesome memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice selections Cathy.
    I'm coming to visit your new blog.
    I've been sick with the flu, but I'm feeling much better now and here to visit from the music hop.

    Hope your weekend is going great.

    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile. Show some ♥ by leaving a comment! I'll be visiting you soon! >----(^_^)----<
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸