Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Autumn Mums

Image captured with iPhone 4
Befunky vignette edge and copyright 

It's autumntastic to have you join me in my not-so Wordless Wednesday. Every October, I set out a small fall-ish display. Nothing fancy, just a little cheery something offered as a friendly greeter to those who come to my door.


My featured photo subjected to various Befunky effects....

"Summer1" effect
 "Instant 2" effect
 "Line Artopia1" effect


The end of October approaches and with that comes Halloween, which has inspired today's musical flashback...





Join my linky party below....








It's so nice of you to come by & I hope you'll decide to make it a repeat visit each week to share in  my musical memories (new or old) and my photo ops. Wanna make me (or someone else) happy today? Then, leave a comment! I'll be hopping over to your little niche in Blogosphere soon!


I would consider it an honor, if you were to borrow my WW button to display on your blog.

SshWWButton

More WW hops for your pleasure...
A Peek Into My Paradise Wordless Wednesday @ ImagesByCW Wordless Wednesday Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday by David Erika's wordless wednesday Photobucket Tales From A Mother - Wordless Wednesday Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. I love Mums, but I never did have a chance to get any for my home this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Cathy! You are very creative. Thanks for hosting and Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get any mums this year. I was hoping the ones I planted last year would come up again - but no such luck. But yours are gorgeous and I love the various effects. What a nice little welcome to people :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile. Show some ♥ by leaving a comment! I'll be visiting you soon! >----(^_^)----<
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸