Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's Tina's Birthday from Amanda's Books and More






Today in the the Blogosphere community Tina is gearing up for a little a party. Let's help her celebrate by showing her some mega love. Hop on over to her little niche @ Amanda's Books and More and leave a little present for her. It's sure to put a smile on her face!

Before you go, did you know Tina shares her special day with Alexander Graham Bell (1847) and Jessica Biel (1982)? But, what I found especially interesting that happened on Tina's brithday is in 1931 President Herbert Hoover signed a congressional act making "The Star-Spangled Banner" the national anthem of the United States. Isn't that cool? March 3rd Bday Facts

When it all comes down to it, Tina, I hope your special day is filled with the warm & love of those around you. May you have many more joyous years of celebrating this day God gave you at birth! 

Don't forget to blow out your candles and make a wish!
Image Credit






About March Birthdays...
Birthstone - aquamarine
Sign - Pisces
Flower - Jonquil & Daffodil

Do you know what it means to have a Golden Birthday? This happens only once in one's lifetime, when a person's age and the day they were born matches.  Let's use my birthdate for instance which is the 14th. My golden birthday occured when I was 14-years old. Isn't that cool?


If you would like to participate in my birthday greetings party, then simply send your name, blog URL, and birthday (partial or complete birthday - whatever you are comfortable with) to cathykennedystories@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. How neat to hear what and who Amanda shares her special day with! :)

    I'll have to pop on by and wish her a happy day!

    BTW my golden was when I turned 17 ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for showing Tina some love on her bday, Kayla! That's awfully sweet of you. Have a blessed day, my friend!

      Delete
  2. Hi Cathy! This was really neat. I learned a few things and I feel really blessed. I'll be sharing this post different ways. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile. Show some ♥ by leaving a comment! I'll be visiting you soon! >----(^_^)----<
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸