I'm like totally behind on my blog hops this week. So, I thought I'd throw a few of my Q&A sessions all into one post for this weekend.
Let me begin by addressing Patrice at Chats on the Farmhouse Porch questions from Tuesday...
- What is your favorite time of day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies? Just about the only reading I do is in Blogosphere and I enjoy doing this in the early part of the day. Occasionally at any given time throughout the day, I may pick up an older Reader's Digest I've been waiting to read cover-to-cover before ditching it.
- Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night? Yes, I watched the Super Bowl. There were two I liked the one with Denon Sanders and the other one was done for Dodge RAM pickups You know the one with Paul Harvey talking about farmers? Great job on that one!
- Have you been watching Downton Abbey?Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movies series lately? Nope, I haven't seen any of this series.
- Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay) In the late 90s, DH & I were independent reps for Excel Telecommunications. It was a MLM for telephone service. Let me tell you, selling someone on a service is hard. It was greatly difficult for people to jump ship. You would think I was asking my friends for their first born or something. Good grief, it was only phone service!
- Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can reach my desire weight goal by the next month. I'm only 5-pounds away. How hard can that be? Okay, it may take moving mountains to do, but I'm an optimist and a realist. Hide the candy bars!
Hilary at Feeling Beachie has these Friday Fill-ins:
1. When I am on the phone I have to not be on the computer or else my attention is completely divided.
2. I have a headache!
3. I started blogging to do self promoting of my children's book, The Tale of Ole Green Eyes.
4. My worst habit is mispronunciation of words due to slight hearing loss from childhood ear infections and continues to attribute to my problem as an adult. This is annoying and embarrassing.
Grab a cup of coffee and visit some of my other lovelies....