Each week, Hillary plans to list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your blog. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at email@example.com. If she uses them, then she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is me!
It would give Hillary a lot of LOVE, if you could please help her spread the word about this hop -Tweet it, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I am afraid of____
2. My ___ is my favorite room of my house
3. The last time I _____ I couldn't ______.
4. I got my first _____ when I was ____.
My answers are...
1. I am afraid of the unknown or situations which could escalate the wrong way.
2. My quaint, livingroom is my favorite room of my house.
3. The last time I visited my grandparents I couldn't believe my grandpaa knew who we all were and even asked about both of our daughters who weren't with us. (He passed away last month, so this is very special memory for me.)
4. I got my first serious kiss from a boy when I was only 12 years old. Looking back in retrospect that was much too young. Now I know why I objected for years to allow my daughters to begin dating. (Yeah, I was a little over-protective. Who can blame me, though.)
Be sure to link up below and have fun reading all the FFFF answers!